Office Manager and Service Dispatcher
CG Tech Services is a growing IT solutions firm focused on small businesses of about 5-500 employees. We provide comprehensive IT solutions, including Windows servers, workstations, and custom, private cloud services.
The majority of our clients are in downtown Seattle. We use several remote access technologies to provide fast and cost-conscious assistance and to reduce the environmental impact of driving.
We're looking for humble, motivated, and emotionally intelligent people who are comfortable working in a pet-friendly environment.
This position’s primary responsibility is to help our team provide friendly, professional, and reliable service to our clients, through administrative and service-oriented activities. Additionally, this position assists the leadership team with sales, marketing, and communications with clients and vendors.
- Light cleaning to keep areas of the office not cleaned by janitorial staff in good shape.
- General office organization and maintenance.
- Filing and retrieving documents and reference materials.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing shipping via UPS.
- Keeping the office stocked.
- Coordinating client, vendor, and employee communications.
Service Team Support
- Answering incoming client phone calls to gather information about potential issues and needs and communicate to Service Team.
- Creating and managing service tickets.
- Scheduling and assisting with management of work for Service Team members.
- Assisting with procurement of equipment in support of Service Team work, including communication with clients and vendors.
- Providing sales support, including meeting confirmation phone calls, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Preparing and coordinating delivery of marketing materials to prospects and clients, including delivery of testimonial packets and client appreciation gifts.
- Delivering marketing collateral to prospects in person, picking up supplies from stores, and other occasional driving-related tasks.
- Organizing and running marketing events, such as trade-show booths, webinars, seminars, and lunch and learns.
- Calling prospective clients to gather information about their businesses.
- Assisting with scheduling leadership team activities and planning marketing events.
Other duties to be assigned, as needed
- Because some of our clients fall under certain compliance laws, we can only employee US citizens. You will need to provide proof of US citizenship to be considered for this position.
- Effective organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Service-oriented, collaborative approach to customer and peer relationships
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office products; Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience providing office/executive support
- Must provide own, non-shared, reliable transportation to run errands and transport marketing materials.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Competency with ConnectWise or another PSA software
- Previous experience helping manage a small-to-midsize office
- Previous experience scheduling work for technical resources
Our benefits package includes medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, and a company-matching retirement plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
We prohibit discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law.