CG Tech Services is a growing IT solutions firm focused on businesses of 5-500 employees. We provide comprehensive IT solutions, including Windows servers, workstations, and custom, private cloud services.
Most of our clients are in downtown Seattle, and we use several remote access technologies to provide fast, cost-conscious assistance to reduce the environmental impact of driving.
We're looking for friendly, professional, and reliable people to join our team.
The Support Technician is a key contributor to the success of our Professional Services team in servicing our client’s IT environments by quickly and proactively resolving incidents on time and on budget.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Act as a reliable support technician for our clients on server, storage, backup, virtualization, cloud, and other relevant technologies, services, tools, and best practices.
- Because some of our clients fall under certain compliance laws, we can only employee US citizens. You will need to provide proof of US citizenship to be considered for this position.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 IT support to our clients, collaborating with internal and external resources as necessary to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Operate as part of the team responsible for the continued maintenance, operation, and security of client IT systems.
- Implement support tools and automation required to deliver on SLAs.
- Act as a billable professional services resource by efficiently resolving client issues.
- Quickly and efficiently complete client facing server, desktop, and network service desk tickets to resolution.
- Maintain customer SLAs while providing a high level of personalized customer service.
- Utilize internal ticketing system to manage schedule, workload and compile detailed notes as related to services rendered.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relay technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Exemplary customer service skills preferably with experience supporting external clients.
- Must be detail-oriented; provide consistent and timely follow-through and documentation.
- Able to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Able to keep a closed-loop communication with clients through the completion of incidents.
- Able to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Must provide your own, non-shared, reliable transportation to drive computers/servers/networking equipment between office and clients' offices.
- Participate in shared 24x7 weekly on-call schedules.
- Demonstrate an increasing ability to apply the general skill set.
- Able to carefully lift servers and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Attend training and pursue product certifications as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience managing Windows client operating systems
- Minimum 2 years of experience administering Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016
- Network + Certification
- A+ Certification
- Basic programming or scripting skills on Windows platform
- Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Server hardware
- Storage Area Networks
- Windows 2008 R1 to 2016 R1 Server OS
- Exchange Server and Office 365
- SQL Server
- Windows Active Directory and ADFS
- SSL certificates
- Desktops/laptops/smart phones/tablets
- Windows 8 and MS Office 2013 and to current versions
- BDR systems and cloud backups
Our benefits package includes medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, and a company-matching retirement plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
We prohibit discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law.