CG Tech Services is a Seattle-based Managed Services Provider and IT consulting firm focused on businesses of about 5-500 employees. We’re looking for humble, motivated, and emotionally intelligent people to join our team.
Because we’re growing, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help with the production, management, and implementation of our marketing campaigns. YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING PRODUCTION and/or other relevant experience working with graphic designers, printers, copywriters, and web designers. You also must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail. Please ONLY apply if you have experience in managing various marketing projects, both online and offline, for a small business.
This is a full-time position based in our Fremont office. As an employee, you will qualify for health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, PTO, and company matching retirement plan.
You MUST be based in Seattle and a US national.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Loves a faster-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip, and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of marketing, including online and offline campaigns, CRM implementation, list building, social media marketing, print production and more.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction, and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning, and becoming part of our team long-term.
You are responsible for planning, scheduling, implementing, IMPROVING, and reporting on various marketing systems for lead generation, closing sales, and hitting the company’s sales targets. You are responsible for managing the implementation of all marketing communications. This includes improving our lead generation and lead conversion systems, management of our lists and CRM, and managing the marketing of events and webinars. Success in this role will be measured by timely and accurate implementation of campaigns, marketing systems and reporting, and overall increase in sales and performance of these campaigns.
Key Performance Indicators:
Success in this role will be measured in the following ways:
- #1 Responsibility: To generate enough qualified leads to meet or exceed the company’s goals for new client acquisition. This includes:
- Manage and fuel the results of our direct mail campaigns. This includes managing list cleaners and CRM, ensuring the campaign goes out every week as planned, reporting on cost per lead and cost per sale, and troubleshooting problems.
- Fuel new leads through online and social media, which includes the submission of articles to key sites, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising, posting to our blog, managing our SEO efforts, creating and promoting our YouTube channel and maximizing lead conversion on our websites.
- Assist in the strategy and execution of trade show and event marketing, including the design of the booth, offers made, collateral, and follow-up.
- Manage list cleaners to ensure database accuracy, and to maximize performance of various campaigns by eliminating spam, unqualified prospects, duplicates, wrong information, off-target prospects, etc.
- #2 Responsibility: To meet all production deadlines for marketing campaigns without mistakes or excuses. This includes:
- Monthly printed newsletter production and sales fueled from this publication.
- Direct mail campaign production and sales fueled from these campaigns.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns for product launches, promotions, seminars, webinars, etc.
- #3 Responsibility: Keeping all marketing collateral updated. This includes:
- All direct mail campaign materials and lead generation campaigns including Shock-And-Awe materials, testimonial books, CDs, etc.
- Brochures, catalogs, business cards, flyers, etc.
- Websites, ensuring all information is accurate information and that all sites and follow-up systems are performing properly.
Other Tactical Work and Responsibilities: Note: This is the initial list for this position. Other tasks will be added on as this individual’s skill level increases.
- Provide detailed reports to President of weekly leads generated, sales, conversion percentages, and ROI for various marketing initiatives.
- Manage and improve direct mail sales process, including all online and offline communications and systems.
- Manage list cleaners and keep our database accurate to make sure all leads are entered and tracked correctly, spam and unqualified leads are removed, duplicates merged properly, missing or wrong addresses and contact information are updated, new leads are properly classified and followed up on, etc.
- Help plan and execute the Company’s marketing plan; this includes list management, ROI tracking, and reporting of campaigns, managing vendors and executing all campaigns correctly and on schedule. This also includes proofreading and checking for mistakes, consistency throughout all communications, broken links, typos, etc., and that the right processes happen as they should.
- Help in the marketing of seminars, webinars, trade shows, and other marketing events.
- Quality control of “brand” and image to ensure consistency in all marketing communications, online and offline.
- Proofread, prep and manage the entire production of our monthly print newsletters.
- Manage our SEO company and the results they produce.
- Deep understanding of the company’s target market, USP, and products.
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write effective marketing copy (basic sales copy writing).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with Word, Outlook, Publisher, and Excel. Candidate must be able to work with database files and Excel spreadsheets containing data.
- Ability to produce ROI reports for various marketing initiatives.
- Ability to properly format marketing communications, e-mails, and sales letters.
- Ability to manage data.
- Ability to create a production schedule and follow it.
- Ability to work under deadline and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
Our benefits package includes medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, and a company-matching retirement plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
We prohibit discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law.