Free Limited Time Offer:
Business Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
Get the answers you want and the certainty you need, such as:
- IF you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- IF your Business IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly and daily security updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your business files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- ARE your business IT systems, backups, and devices in sync with compliance requirements for PCI-DSS, HIPAA, CMMC, or FINRA for some examples, and using best practices to ensure data integrity?
- IF we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software, and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your organization, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
It’s natural to want to think, “We’ve got it covered.” Yet we can practically guarantee our team will find one or more ways your business is at serious risk for hacker attacks, data loss, and extended downtime.
Even if you have a trusted IT person or company who put your current network in place, it never hurts to get a third party to validate nothing was overlooked. We have no one to protect and no reason to conceal or gloss over anything we find. If you want the straight truth, we’ll report it to you.
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it "later," or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: At some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee this will be a far more costly, disruptive, and devastating attack that will happen to your business.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t "hope" your IT guy has you covered. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.