Free For A Limited Time:
We Want To Give You A Free "Work From Home Security Audit & Action Plan" That Gives You The Answers You Want And The Certainty You Need
After this Assessment, you’ll get answers to questions such as:
- IF you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web. The Dark Web is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms, and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly and daily security updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- DO you know what your Office365 Secure Score is? We'll show you your score and which security configurations are missing. Just because something is in the cloud that DOES NOT mean it is secure.
- ARE your IT systems, backups, and devices in sync with compliance requirements for HIPAA, GLBA, PCI-DSS, FINRA, FISMA, FERPA, GDPR, ITAR/EAR/OFAC, and SOX, and using best practices to ensure data integrity?
- IF we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software, and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
It’s natural to want to think, “We’ve got it covered.” Yet we can practically guarantee our team will find one or more ways your business is at serious risk for hacker attacks, data loss, and extended downtime.
Even if you have a trusted IT person or company who put your current network in place, it never hurts to get a third party to validate nothing was overlooked. We have no one to protect and no reason to conceal or gloss over anything we find. If you want the straight truth, we’ll report it to you.
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it "later," or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: At some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT. I just don't want this to happen to you at the same time you're dealing with the almost daily changes and updates to HR laws, the CARES Act, and Stay At Home orders related to COVID-19.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee this will be a far more costly, disruptive, and devastating attack that will happen to your business.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t "hope" your IT guy has you covered. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.
Complete the form on this page
to schedule your Free, CONFIDENTIAL
Work From Home Security Audit & Action Plan today.
Fill In The Form Below
To Claim Your
Work From Home Security Audit & Action Plan